Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada
Mathew Hodgins was born and raised in Kirkland Lake. A charming little town nestled in the beautiful backdrops of Northern Ontario. Over the last 3 years Mathew has been fine tuning his craft in digital image arts. With the many ups and downs that come with the whole process Mathew has finally reached the stage to fully launch his business. Mathew constantly strives to better educate himself in order to produce more dynamic images. www.mathewhodgins.ca

Tuesday, October 21, 2008


The Bride and Groom are great people, very down to earth and genuine.

The Couple are long time return clients of mine. they get their family portraits done by me every year some times twice a year and now they got married and guess who got a call.

I gave them the first 2 images as a quick tease
because its going to take some time to get all the post processing of the images done.

When I do a wedding I like to give something to the Bride and Groom as fast as i can so they have something to show off while they wait for the rest of the images.

The images on the right are the ones I gave them yesturday.

the below are some that I have Post Processed so far..


Posted by Posted by Mathew Hodgins at 6:23 AM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

plouffy said...

Wow, good job Mathew!

I played the music for this wedding and I have to say Mathew is vey good at what he does. I saw him take photos and he takes his time, makes sure everyone is in perfect place. I've played for many weddings in my life, I saw many Photographers and I must say Mathew is one of the best I've seen so far, Good Job Mathew Keep up the good work I'm sure the Bride and Groom will be very happy.. Pierre Plouffe
Plouffy's DJ
plouffy99@hotmail.com